Commodities & Futures Investment
(provided by Chong Hing Commodities & Futures)
Chong Hing Commodities & Futures Limited
Chong Hing Commodities & Futures Limited ('CHCF"), founded in 1987, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chong Hing Bank Limited. For many years, we provide all-rounded and efficient derivative trading platform for our customers.
CHCF provides a full of range agency services to our customers via internet or telephone:
- Hang Seng Index Futures & Options Contract (HSI)
- Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures & Options Contract (MHI)
- Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Futures & Options Contract (HHI)
- Mini Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Futures & Options Contract (MCH)
- Hang Seng Tech Index Futures & Options Contract (HTI)
- Ces China 120 Index Futures Contract (CHH)
|Head Office / Branch Office|
|Head Office||2/F, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong||(852) 3768 9888|
|Kwun Tong||Flat B, Upper Ground Floor, Speedy Industrial Building, 114 How Ming Street, Kowloon||(852) 3768 9628|
Online Commodities & Futures Trading Service
- Assortment of Various Equity Index Futures
We provide trading service for the equity index futures available from the HKEx, including Hang Seng Index Futures, Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures, H-shares Index futures and Mini H-shares Index futures.
- Real-time Online Equity Index Futures Trading
Through the trading platform of CHCF i-Futures, trading orders from our customers can reach HKEx's Hong Kong Futures Automatic Trading System (HKATS) directly. The system automatically matches the corresponding buy or sell orders in real-time based on price and time priority. CHCF i-Futures is easy to use, and it is a convenient and efficient way to let you capture any investment opportunity anytime.
- Analysis with Real-time Charts
CHCF i-Futures provides real-time charts and quotes for the equity index futures that help you to discover any market trends.
- Customized Layout and Setting
Online trading customers can customize the layout and system setting for their own convenience and preference.
To get more information on Online Futures Trading, please visit CHCF Website.