Banking Talent Programme
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme (the Programme) to nurture young talents for the industry, and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector. The Programme targets fresh graduates from local universities who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industrial-specific training.
Banking Associate [Ref: BA-MA]
Chong Hing Bank is one of the participating banks of the Programme. We are looking for young talents to join our Bank for specific functions as Banking Associate. We offer series of training and other learning exposures to facilitate high-caliber individuals to pursue their professional career development.
1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022 (Six-month contract)
Write to join our team of the following functions:
Risk / Compliance
Human Resources & Training Development
- 2021 Bachelor graduates of relevant disciplines from universities in or outside Hong Kong and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Good PC skills including MS applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Are you ready for taking the challenges and grooming as a future banking professional? Don’t miss this opportunity and email to us your full resume with the preferred function(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote our reference [BA-MA] in your application.
Application Date: start on 1 May 2021
For more information about the Programme, please refer to www.hkib.org/bankingtalent.