HKD / USD / RMB Current Account helps you to settle your day-to-day personal or business payment. Not only the chequebook is free, we also generate a monthly statement outlining all transaction details for your easy financial accounting.
HKD Current Account:
- Initial deposit at HK$500
- Conveniently settle cash or cheque deposit / withdrawal via our local branch network
USD Current Account:
- Initial deposit at US$100
- Save remittance charges by up-taking your current account in settling daily account payment
- Initial deposit as low as RMB500
- Flexibly transfer fund from RMB savings account for payment settlement
- Issue cheque to settle consumer spending in Guangdong Province (including Shenzhen) (Note: the maximum daily aggregate cheque issuance amount is RMB80,000) or use it for your local subscription, acquisition or disposal of RMB Bonds in Hong Kong
Risk Disclosure Statement:
Foreign currency investments are subject to exchange rate fluctuation which may provide opportunities and risks. The fluctuation in the exchange rate of foreign currencies may result in gains or losses in the case where the customer converts foreign currency to HK dollars or other foreign currencies. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in light of your own financial position and investment objectives. RMB is not freely convertible and conversion of RMB through banks in Hong Kong is subject to the rules, regulations and guidelines from the relevant regulatory authorities or entities from time to time.