Our RMB services encompass deposit, cheque, remittance and bank cards functions. You can leverage these superior services to grasp currency savings opportunity and facilitate your financial transactions, whether it is locally in Hong Kong or cross the border in Mainland China.
Fixed Deposit Account:
- Preferential interest rate with automatic RMB exchange service gives you higher rewards
- Flexible deposit tenor fulfils personal needs
- RMB Cheque book is provided free of charge, ease for capital arrangement
- Monthly statement with transactions clearly shown
- Welcomed by merchants with "China UnionPay" logo worldwide
- Withdraw cash from ATM machines with "China UnionPay" logo worldwide with hassle free on carrying a large amount of cash
- Spending in Hong Kong and overseas will be settled in Hong Kong dollars while the spending in Mainland China will be settled in Renminbi; which can enjoy saving on exchange rate difference
- Overseas transaction fees wavier to all of your transactions made in Mainland China or overseas, and this allows you to shop with leisure
- Preferential exchange rate, the Bank's customer can enjoy free of handling fee for cash exchange
- Remit RMB to the account in Mainland China conveniently whenever necessary and avoid carrying cash crossing the border
- Simple application and competitive handling charges
For details, please visit our Head Office or any of our branches or call our Customer Services Hotline at 3768 6888.
Risk Disclosure Statement:
Foreign currency investments are subject to exchange rate fluctuation which may provide opportunities and risks. The fluctuation in the exchange rate of foreign currencies may result in gains or losses in the case where the customer converts foreign currency to HK dollars or other foreign currencies. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in light of your own financial position and investment objectives. RMB is not freely convertible and conversion of RMB through banks in Hong Kong is subject to the rules, regulations and guidelines from the relevant regulatory authorities or entities from time to time.