Chong Hing Securities Limited
Chong Hing Securities Limited ("Chong Hing Securities") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chong Hing Bank Limited. Chong Hing Securities has been offering quick, easy and convenient securities trading services to Chong Hing Bank clients since 1987.
To read the latest financial news, please visit Chong Hing Securities Website.
"Monthly Stock Instalment Plan" Promotion Offer
Promotion period is from 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive).
For new customers who adopt "Monthly Stock Instalment Plan"Offer details：
- Free brokerage for the first three months
- SI deposit handing fee waived
- Securities custodian fee in 2020 waived
- The offer is applicable to all customers who have not joined or added stocks in the "Monthly Stock Instalment Plan", including both brand new and existing securities customers.
- Only brokerage will be exempted for the first three months of the "Monthly Stock Instalment Plan", other related fees such as stamp duty, transaction levy, transaction fee and investor compensation fund levy, etc. are excluded. And the maximum rebate is HK$500.
- All offers will be handled with "Pay first and Rebate Later" arrangement.
- The brokerage rebate of "Monthly Stock Instalment Plan" will be deposited into the relevant settlement account in Chong Hing Bank on or before 30 June 2020.
- The Settlement Instruction (SI) deposit fee will be waived within the promotion period only together with the securities that have been successfully transferred from other CCASS participants to the Chong Hing Securities accounts. The relevant SI deposit fee rebate will be deposited into settlement account in Chong Hing Bank on or before 31 May 2020.
- When executing of relevant brokerage & SI deposit fee rebates, the customers have to still hold the securities account and its associated settlement account in Chong Hing Bank, otherwise the customers will not receive any rebates.
- This offer cannot be enjoyed with other promotional offers of the Company at the same time.
The Company reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotional offer and the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
“SSE”、“SZSE” A-share trading promotion offer
Promotion period is from 1 July 2019 to 31 December 2019 (both dates inclusive).
New customer offerOffer details：
- Free brokerage for all “Buy-in” A-share transactions through e-channels
- Extra privileges for “Buy-in” A-share transactions reaching the specified amount
- SI deposit handling fee of A-share transfer waived
- Securities custodian fee in 2019 waived
- This offer is only applicable to new customers.
- “New customers” refer to all holders of the securities account opened in Chong Hing Securities Limited (the “Company”) during the above-mentioned promotion period who have not maintained any types of securities account within the past three months of the account opening date in the Company. If a new customer opens two or more securities accounts (i.e., a sole name securities account and a joint name securities account), the customer can only choose one of the securities accounts to enjoy the relevant offers.
- Electronic channel refers to either “i-web” or “Mobile Securities Services” for A-share trading.
- Eligible free brokerage is only applicable to “Buy-in” transactions of A-share through e-channels during the promotion period and the maximum rebate is RMB500 for each account.
- If the total accumulated turnover of “Buy-in” transaction through e-channels has reached RMB500,000 during the promotion period, the maximum rebate will be increased to RMB888 for each account.
- All trading offers will be handled according to the current fee schedule of the Company with "Pay First and Rebate Later" arrangement. The relevant commission rebate will be deposited into the settlement account (Chong Hing Bank's multi-currency savings account) of the customers on or before 28 February 2020.
- For A-share deposits through Settlement Instruction (SI), the only exempted charges are that of the Company’s. Other miscellaneous fees will be charged in accordance with the current fee schedule. The total amount will be charged per the "Pay First and Rebate Later" arrangement. And the relevant amount of rebate will be deposited into the settlement account (Chong Hing Bank's multi-currency savings account) of the customers on or before 28 February 2020.
- Existing securities customers who register for using Chong Hing Bank's multi-currency savings account for A-share transactions during the promotion period will be treated as new customers.
The above offers cannot be enjoyed with other promotion offers at the same time. The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend these promotional offers and the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Fabulous Offer All Year-round
Easy Wealth Appreciation
Special Privilege Brokerage Fee
Promotion period is from 1st January, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 (both dates inclusive).
Special privilege brokerage rate via hotline
Enjoy the special privilege brokerage rate by trading through manned trading hotline of Chong Hing Securities Ltd. (the company ), details as follow:
|Total Consideration of a single trade# (combined orders)||Special Brokerage Rate (per Total Consideration)|
|Under HK$100,000||0.25%(min HK$80/RMB￥60)|
|HK$100,000 or above||0.20%|
|HK$300,000 or above||0.18%|
|HK$500,000 or above||0.125%|
|HK$1,000,000 or above||0.10%|
Special privilege brokerage rate via Electronic Trading Channels (E-channels):
|iWeb (www.chsec.com.hk)||Mobile Securities Services (MSS)(mobile.chsec.com.hk)|
|Min HK$80/RMB￥60||Min HK$60/RMB￥60|
|Total Consideration of a single securities trade # over HK$ 600,000 (combined orders )||Special Privilege Brokerage rate 0.1%|
Remark: please noted that the brokerage commission is calculated in Hong Kong dollars for HKD- denominated securities, while brokerage commission is calculated in Renminbi for RMB- denominated securities.
# the total consideration of the same side of buy or sell orders for single securities.
Terms and conditions
- Buy orders or sell orders for single securities will be combined into a contract according to the same channel through which they are placed. Buy orders or sell orders for single securities placed via different channels will be calculated separately into different contracts with independent fee charging.
- If a customer places order via hotline to modify a buy order or sell order which is originally placed via either i-Web or MSS, the modified portion of the original order will be deemed as a new order placed via hotline and the brokerage thereon will be calculated on hotline basis.
- If a customer modifies an order which is originally placed via hotline through i-Web, the order will still be deemed as placed by hotline and the brokerage will still be calculated on hotline basis. To enjoy the lower brokerage of the i-Web, customers should cancel the order and place a new order by i-Web.
- If a customer modifies an order which is originally placed by hotline or i-Web via the MSS, the order will still be deemed as placed via hotline and the brokerage will still be calculated on the hotline basis or i-Web basis respectively. To enjoy the lower brokerage of the MSS, customers should cancel the order and place a new order by MSS.
- For details of other charges, please refer to our updated《Service Charge Schedule》.
- After promotion period, all charges will be calculated in accordance with the prevailing 《Service Charge Schedule》.
The above offers cannot be enjoyed with other promotion offers. The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend these promotional offers and the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
The content of this document is for reference only and does not constitute any solicitation, invitation and advice on any investment method. Investment involves risks. The price of securities can go up or down. In addition to the opportunity to make a profit, the client's investment also has the opportunity to incur serious losses. Therefore, before making any investment, customers must carefully consider and evaluate their personal circumstances, investment objectives and risk tolerance. Investing in RMB or other non-HK dollar-denominated securities or other investment products will be subject to additional risks when the unit currency of the product is required to convert into another currency. If clients have any doubt, they should seek independent professional advice. For the risks and other remarkable matters involved in securities trading, please refer to the “Risk Disclosure Statement” and “Important Notice for Clients— Securities Account & Other Services” issued by Chong Hing Securities Limited. The above Risk Disclosure Statement cannot disclose all related risks involved.
For further enquiry, please visit Chong Hing Securities Website or call the enquiry hotline (852) 3768 9888.