Chong Hing Securities Limited
Chong Hing Securities Limited ("Chong Hing Securities") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chong Hing Bank Limited. Chong Hing Securities has been offering quick, easy and convenient securities trading services to Chong Hing Bank clients since 1987.
To read the latest financial news, please visit Chong Hing Securities Website.
All Year-round Fabulous Offers
Easy Wealth Appreciation
Special Brokerage Fee
Promotion period is from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
Enjoy special brokerage rate by trading through manned trading hotline of Chong Hing Securities Limited (the“company” ), details as follows:
|Total consideration of a single trade on same trading day# (combined orders)||Special Brokerage Rate (per Total Consideration)|
|Under HK$100,000||0.25%(min HK$80/RMB￥60)|
|HK$100,000 or above||0.20%|
|HK$300,000 or above||0.18%|
|HK$500,000 or above||0.125%|
|HK$1,000,000 or above||0.10%|
Electronic Trading Channels (E-channels):
|iWeb (www.chsec.com.hk)||Mobile Securities Services (MSS)(mobile.chsec.com.hk)|
|Min HK$80/RMB￥60||Min HK$60/RMB￥60|
|Total Consideration of a single securities trade
# over HK$ 600,000 (combined orders )
|Special Privilege Brokerage rate 0.1%|
Remark: The brokerage commission is calculated in Hong Kong dollars for HKD-denominated securities, while brokerage commission is calculated in Renmibi for RMB-denominated securities.
# The total consideration of the same side of buy or sell orders for single securities.
Terms and conditions
- Buy orders or sell orders for single securities will be combined into a contract according to the same channel through which they are placed. Buy orders or sell orders for single securities placed via different channels will be calculated separately into different contracts with independent fee charging.
- If a customer places order via hotline to modify a buy order or sell order which is originally placed via either i-Web or MSS, the modified portion of the original order will be deemed as a new order placed via hotline and the brokerage thereon will be calculated on hotline basis.
- If a customer modifies an order which is originally placed via hotline through i-Web, the order will still be deemed as placed by hotline and the brokerage will still be calculated on hotline basis. To enjoy the lower brokerage of the i-Web, customers should cancel the original order and place a new order by i-Web.
- If a customer modifies an order which is originally placed by hotline or i-Web via the MSS, the order will still be deemed as placed via hotline and the brokerage will still be calculated on the hotline basis or i-Web basis respectively. To enjoy the lower brokerage of the MSS, customers should cancel the original order and place a new order by MSS.
- For details of other charges, please refer to our《Service Charge Schedule》.
- After promotion period, all charges will be calculated in accordance with the prevailing《Service Charge Schedule》.
The above offers cannot be enjoyed with other promotion offers. The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend these promotional offers and the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
The content of this document is for reference only and does not constitute any solicitation, invitation and advice on any investment method. Investment involves risks. The price of securities can go up or down. In addition to the opportunity to make a profit, the client's investment also has the opportunity to incur serious losses. Therefore, before making any investment, customers must carefully consider and evaluate their personal circumstances, investment objectives and risk tolerance. Investing in RMB or other non-HK dollar-denominated securities or other investment products will be subject to additional risks when the unit currency of the product is required to convert into another currency. If clients have any doubt, they should seek independent professional advice. For the risks and other remarkable matters involved in securities trading, please refer to the “Risk Disclosure Statement” and “Important Notice for Clients— Securities Account & Other Services” issued by Chong Hing Securities Limited. The above Risk Disclosure Statement cannot disclose all related risks involved.
For further enquiry, please visit Chong Hing Securities Website or call the enquiry hotline (852) 3768 9888 / (852) 3768 9818.