Through our established global network of correspondents, you can manage your fund throughout the world at your fingertips safely. Wherever your personal or business partners located, we are dedicated to provide you meticulous remittance services.
|Purchase of Foreign Currency Cheque|
|Cheque Sent for Collection|
Local / Overseas Remittance
- Provide reliable and efficient remittance solution through local or international electronic payment network
- More than 14 currencies for your international payment
- Funds are sent out on the same day as applications received before the following cut-off time:
|Payee's bank||Currency||Cut-off time*|
|CHATS||Local||HKD, USD, EUR,RMB (for subscription of RMB Bond only)||Monday to Friday 4:30 pm|
|Telegraphic Transfer||Local||RMB#, AUD, NZD, CAD, GBP, EUR, JPY, SGD, THB, CHF,SEK, DKK||Monday to Friday 4 pm#RMB Remittance cut offtime: Monday to Friday 2 pm|
|Overseas||HKD, USD, RMB#, AUD, NZD,CAD, GBP, EUR, JPY, SGD,THB, CHF, SEK, DKK|
*Applications received on Monday to Friday after the cut-off time and Saturday will be processed on the next working day..
Privilege for Personal RMB Account holders, who can now remit their RMB deposits to their own account in Mainland China. Enjoy your personal spending cross the boarder with ease now!
Terms and Conditions:
- The account name of your beneficiary account in Mainland China must be identical with that of your RMB savings account with Chong Hing Bank.
- RMB funds that have been remitted to your RMB account under the same name in Mainland China and have not been withdrawn may, after appropriate verification, be remitted back to your RMB savings account under the same name in Hong Kong. Conditions may apply including those specified by the bank concerned in Mainland China.
- Each customer can remit up to a maximum of RMB80,000 per person per day. Customer's daily outward remittance amount may be checked by the RMB clearing bank.
- Simply make payment to your relatives or business partners by demand draft directly, which can be deposited to any banks worldwide.
- "Mark Good" services to ensure payment.
- Available in various currencies:
- Credit to your account automatically upon receipt of funds
- Personalized alert services upon receipt of large amount of funds to facilitate prompt allocation of funds
- You can provide followings information to third party for inward remittance:
|Bank Name:||Chong Hing Bank Limited|
|Bank Address:||Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Rd. Central, Hong Kong|
Purchase of Foreign Currency Cheque
Bank drafts or money orders may be purchased and credited into account, while the funds will be available only upon clearance of cheque.
Cheque Sent for Collection
Cheques not purchased by us will be sent for collection and the net proceeds will be credited to account upon receipt of payment.
Risk Disclosure Statement:
Foreign currency investments are subject to exchange rate fluctuation which may provide opportunities and risks. The fluctuation in the exchange rate of foreign currencies may result in gains or losses in the case where the customer converts foreign currency to HK dollars or other foreign currencies. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in light of your own financial position and investment objectives. RMB is not freely convertible and conversion of RMB through banks in Hong Kong is subject to the rules, regulations and guidelines from the relevant regulatory authorities or entities from time to time.