Chong Hing Tax Loan
Enjoy flexibility in managing your cash flow as you pay your taxes.
Credit card cash rebate up to HK$1,480*
* Subject to “Terms and Conditions for Chong Hing Tax Loan Promotion” (click here)
- Annualised percentage rate as low as 2.41%(1)
- Loan amount up to HK$2,000,000, or 10 times of monthly salary (whichever is lower)
- Loan tenor as long as 24 months(2)
Easy Application, Act Now!
Customer can apply for Chong Hing Tax Loan through
Promotion Period: From now until 31 March 2022.
Interest Rate Table of Chong Hing Tax Loan (click here)
(1) and (2):
The annualised percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 2.41% to 22.85%, with repayment period of 12 to 24 months. The APR is calculated according to the method set out in the relevant guidelines referred to in the “Code of Banking Practice”, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. The APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a bank product expressed as an annualised rate. The APR may differ for respective individual customers. The final Loan amount and/or interest rate approved by the Bank will be subject to the financial status and credit check results of the customers. The Bank reserves the right of final decision on the Loan amount, interest rate and approval result without disclosing the reason, which shall be binding on customers and applicants.
Reference example: For a Loan amount of HK$1,000,000, the APR of 2.41% is calculated based on a monthly flat rate of 0.108% and a 12 months repayment period (including full handling fee waiver).
Business hours of the Chong Hing Loan Application Hotline:
Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
General Terms for Chong Hing Tax Loan (“Loan”):
- Promotion Period of Chong Hing Tax Loan is from now until 31 March 2022 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Applicant aged 18 years or above holding a Hong Kong Identity Card (“Eligible Customer”) is eligible to apply for Chong Hing Tax Loan. Applicant may apply through the website of Chong Hing Bank Limited (the “Bank”), Chong Hing Mobile App, Chong Hing Loan Application Hotline or visiting any local branch of the Bank. The Bank shall base its consideration on the relevant approval requirements, including but not limited to the Eligible Customer’s financial status and credit search results, and determine whether or not to approve any Loan application and the final interest rate. The Bank has no obligation to disclose the reason of its such determination. Eligible Customer whose Loan application is successfully approved shall receive the Bank’s notification of the approval result and Loan details by phone. If the approved Loan is not drawn in full within 30 days from such notification, the Bank’s approval shall be deemed as revoked and cancelled automatically without notice. The Bank may at its sole discretion adjust the approved Loan terms and conditions. Regarding the disbursement and drawing of the approved Loan, the applicant irrevocably instructs and authorises the Bank to disburse/credit the Loan proceeds into the applicant’s repayment account with the Bank, and/or to disburse according to the applicant’s request which shall be deemed as drawn by the applicant. After full drawdown of the Loan successfully applied for within the Promotion Period, the Bank shall send its official Drawdown Advice to the customer concerned for record.
- The minimum Loan amount is HK$5,000, and the maximum is HK$2,000,000 or 10 times the Eligible Customer’s monthly salary (whichever is lower).
- Loan repayment tenor may be of 12, 18 or 24 months respectively.
- If the Loan application by an Eligible Customer does not fulfill the approval requirements of Chong Hing Tax Loan, the Bank may consider providing other loans of the Bank on a case-by-case basis with the consent of the Eligible Customer (if applicable). However, the interest rate, handling fee and/or repayment period of such other loan may be adjusted. The Bank will inform the Eligible Customer of such other loan’s finalised terms and conditions. If the Eligible Customer accepts the adjusted loan terms and conditions of such other loan, the Bank will credit such other loan approved into customer’s designated repayment account at the Bank according to the relevant procedures.
- The Bank’s “Terms and Conditions for Personal Instalment Loan” are also applicable to Chong Hing Tax Loan. Please visit the Bank’s website at www.chbank.com for the details and for the Repayment Example of Chong Hing Personal Instalment Loan.
- After approval of the Eligible Customer’s Loan application (if granted), the Bank shall lend to the Eligible Customer the Loan subject to the “General Terms for Chong Hing Tax Loan”, the Drawdown Advice issued by the Bank, terms of promotional offers (if applicable) and the “Terms and Conditions for Personal Instalment Loan”. After drawdown of the Loan, the Eligible Customer is deemed to have agreed to be bound by (in the event and to the extent of any inconsistencies among contents of the aforesaid documents, which shall be governed in descending priority of precedence as follows): the Drawdown Advice issued by the Bank, the “General Terms for Chong Hing Tax Loan”, the “Terms and Conditions for Personal Instalment Loan”, terms of promotional offer (if applicable) and the “Account Terms”.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotional offer (if applicable) and the “General Terms for Chong Hing Tax Loan” without any notice.
- The Chinese translation of the “General Terms for Chong Hing Tax Loan” is provided for reference only. In case of any inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any disputes arising from the “General Terms for Chong Hing Tax Loan”, the Bank reserves the right of final decision at its sole discretion which shall be binding on the customers and applicants concerned.
- Key Facts Statement for Instalment Loan – Chong Hing Personal Loan (click here)
- “Terms and Conditions for Personal Instalment Loan” (click here)
- Repayment Example of Chong Hing Personal Instalment Loan (click here)
Apply Now: (852) 3768 6899